|Character – Thurs
|Contemporary – Mon
|Stretch – Sat
The advanced/trainee division is for the serious dancer who is committed to perfecting their dancing skills. Students are placed in an atmosphere of high level training, where further exposure to repertoire and increased performance opportunities prepare them for a career in dance. Advanced level students are eligible to audition for FBT Trainees, Festival Ballet Theatre’s second company. If accepted, students are expected to maintain a high level of excellence and commitment in the classroom, performances, and community outreach.
- Five 2-hour ballet classes per week
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
Pre Ballet – Advanced
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers