Children’s Division 2 expands on dance fundamentals, including body alignment, ballet vocabulary, and basic positions. Exercises emphasize proper placement of the body and students will be introduced to musicality and spatial awareness. The Children’s Division 2 prepares students for the next level of ballet training and is a great foundation for the study of any dance form.
- Two 1-hour class per week
* Pink Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers