|Character – Thurs
|Contemporary – Wed
Intermediate division students continue to strengthen their ballet technique and develop a greater awareness of body movement. Pointe work is integrated into classes and will increase in complexity and difficulty as students’ progress. Classical repertoire is introduced, teaching students ballet history and appreciation as well as developing artistry, musicality, and personality. Performance opportunities are available in company productions enriching the student’s confidence and self-esteem.
- Four 2-hour ballet classes per week
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
Pre Ballet – Advanced
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers