|Jazz – Wed
Primary Division students transition from the Children’s Division and enter a more structured class environment. Formal training of barre and center work will continue to strengthen the ballet basics learned in previous levels. Students will learn new steps and dance vocabulary as well as develop leg and feet strength in preparation for pointe work. In addition to cultivating strong ballet technique, students gain valuable life skills including self-discipline, motivation, critical thinking, and self-esteem.
- Three 1-hour ballet classes per week
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
Pre Ballet – Advanced
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers