POLICIES & TUITION
Registration Fee: $30 per family
Tuition for Registered Academy Students:
|Hours per Week
|| Monthly Tuition
||1/2 hr additional Total
There is a 10% sibling discount.
Studios Will Be Closed:
|December 24 – January 1
||2016 – 2017
|June 25 – July 4
Year-Round Session Policies:
- TUITION POLICIES:
- I acknowledge that my child is enrolled in the Year-Round Session from August 29, 2016 through June 24, 2017 or from the date of enrollment through June 24, 2017.
- I agree to pay tuition by 1st of the month or I will be charged a $20 late fee after the 5th of the month.
- I agree that tuition is absolutely non-refundable, non-transferable and not prorated for partial attendance.
- Credit will be considered in case of prolonged absence due to serious injury or illness and must be substantiated by physician documentation.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- I agree to make payments by cash, check, or credit card (Visa or Mastercard ONLY) or by setting up an automatic payment through my bank
- I agree to provide a credit card form on file at the front desk, even if I pay by check or cash, so if my payment is not received by the 5th of the month the credit card on file will be charged.
- REGISTRATION FEES: Annual Registration Fee is $30 (family). Registration fees are non-refundable.
- RETURNED CHECK: A $25 charge will be applied to my account for a returned check.
- MISSED CLASSES/MAKE-UP POLICY:
- I agree that no credit will be given for missed classes, holidays or studio closures.
- Make up classes are available for unavoidable absences and MUST be taken by a currently enrolled student and in the same month that the absence occurred or will be forfeited.
- SCHEDULE CHANGES:
- Any schedule changes must be submitted by logging into my parent portal account and requesting a transfer ONLY. My transfer will be approved based on availability of desired class.
- RECITAL INFORMATION: I understand and agree that a dancer must be a currently enrolled student with tuition paid in full to be able to participate in SBA performances.
- WITHDRAWAL PURPOSES:
- Withdrawal due to unforeseeable circumstances will be effective 30 days from requested withdrawal date.
- Log into your parent portal and request a drop for each class with the reason.
- NUTCRACKER/FESTIVAL BALLET THEATRE PRODUCTIONS:
- Pre Ballet 3 to Advanced dancers who are enrolled in the required number of classes may be invited to participate in Festival Ballet Theatre productions. Participation fees are required and not included in my tuition.