2019-2020 Schedule – September 3, 2019 – June 27, 2020
|Character – Thursday
|Jazz – Wednesday
|Contemporary – Monday
|Stretch – Saturday
Advanced Ballet (Ages 13+)
The advanced division is for the pre-professional dancer. Dancers must execute advanced technique with developing artistry. Students will be coached to transition into professional or collegiate programs.
Required Per Week: Five 120-minute classes
Recommended Per Week: Unlimited classes
Additional Discipline Class: Character, Contemporary, Stretch
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers