2018-2019 Schedule – September 4, 2018 – June 29, 2019
|Character – Saturday
|Contemporary – Wednesday
|Jazz – Thursday
|Stretch – Friday
|Ballet 8 (Ages 13+)
The advanced division is for the pre-professional dancer. Dancers must execute advanced technique with developing artistry. Students will be coached to transition into professional or collegiate programs.
Required Per Week: Unlimited classes; Monthly Tuition: $470
Additional Discipline Class: Character, Contemporary, Jazz, Stretch
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
Pre Ballet – Advanced
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers