September 2017-June 2018
|Friday (Pas de Deux)||6:30-8:30pm||Askar|
|Character – Friday||5:30-6:30pm||Askar|
|Contemporary – Wednesday||7:30-8:30pm||Renee|
|Stretch – Saturday||10:30-11:00am||Natasha|Advanced Ballet (Ages 13+)
The advanced division is for the pre-professional dancer. Dancers must execute advanced technique with developing artistry. Students will be coached to transition into professional or collegiate programs.
Required Per Week: Unlimited classes; Monthly Tuition: $470
Additional Discipline Class: Character, Contemporary, Stretch
* Black Leotard
* Pink Tights
* Pink Ballet Slippers
* Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun.
* No Black tights may be worn. Tights must not be rolled up.
* No baggy tee shirts, sweat clothes, plastic shorts or pants may be worn in class.
Pre Ballet – Advanced
* White Tee Shirt
* Black Bike Shorts and/or tights
* Black or White Ballet Slippers