|Boy’s Class – Saturday
|Contemporary – Monday
|Character – Wednesday
(every other week); starts in October
Ballet 5 (Ages 12 – 14)
Students continue to strengthen their ballet technique and develop a greater awareness of body movement. Pointe work is integrated into classes and will increase in complexity and difficulty as students progress.
Monthly Tuition: $490; Tuition is based on 10 hours of classes a week (Five 2-hour ballet classes. Students may take additional 1 contemporary class and/or 1 character class for no additional fees) There are no further tuition discounts if you choose less classes a week.
- to keep the safety of the children, the number in the class is limited
- There are no make-ups or credit for any missed classes for any reason
- Black leotard
- Bloch “Endura” Tights in Ballet Pink
- Bloch Ballet Shoes in Pink
- Hair must be pulled back off the face and secured in a bun
- White tee shirt
- Black bike shorts and/or tights
- Bloch “Dansoft” Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoes in Black