Class Schedule: Classes are held Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (These times may vary depending on the daily schedule)
Daily Schedule: Click here to view a sample daily schedule
Faculty and schedule are subject to change.
More About Our July Excel Camp:
The Southland Ballet Academy July Excel Camp is designed to accelerate the dancer’s training in their ballet education, their strength, and stamina as well as their confidence. Classes will be divided for students in Ballet Level 3 through 4, Level 5 through Advanced Ballet to ensure focused training in this rigorous curriculum.
Students in this summer session will gain:
- Further development of dance fundamentals and technique
- An increase in strength, stamina and flexibility
- Increased coordination and performance ability through turns and routines
- A broader dance knowledge base by taking classes in other styles
- Increased confidence in their dance ability
This is a great summer opportunity for students to work in a focused environment to prepare themselves for their upcoming season!
Curriculum: ballet technique, pointe/pre-pointe, contemporary, variation, and stretch.
2021 Tuition & Fees:
*Prices and information may be subject to change without notice