More About Our July Excel Camp:
The Southland Ballet Academy July Excel Camp is designed to accelerate the dancer’s knowledge of the art of dance, their strength, and stamina as well as their confidence as they prepare for their Fall sessions. Classes will be divided for students in Ballet Level 3 and 4 and also Level 5, Intermediate and Advanced to ensure focused training in this rigorous curriculum.
Students in this summer session will gain:
- Further development of dance fundamentals and technique
- An increase in strength, stamina and flexibility
- Increased coordination and performance ability through turns and routines
- A broader dance knowledge base by taking classes in other styles
- Increased confidence in their dance ability
This is a great summer opportunity for students to work in a focused environment to prepare themselves for their upcoming season!
Curriculum: ballet technique, pointe/pre-pointe, variation, jazz, and stretch.
2017 Tuition & Fees:
Paid by March 17, 2017
Class Schedule: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Faculty: Southland Ballet Academy’s esteemed resident faculty
Non-Southland Ballet Academy students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for placement information
Can be downloaded here, and must be turned in at the time of audition.